Friday, October 14, 2011

Hullo there!

Alrighty just a quickie update on where I'm at in this lil journey o'mine....from my highest recorded weight I'm down 29lbs!!! Yeaaah baybee! 

And I tried on my Renn Faire costume (yes I'm that kinda girl) and it fit SO much better than it did last time!  I'm going to Faire tomorrow so I'm really excited that I'll be way more comfortable than I was last time.

On that note - Faire should be interesting considering I won't be drinking....all day.  Full disclosure - I plan on attempting 1 8 oz glass of port while I'm there. :) As for things I can eat - there's not much.  I may nibble on a friends lunch if she'll let me though lol.  And what's really awesome is since I won't need to spend monies on food or drink - I'll have more for pretty shiny things!!

I'm feeling really good these days - I know I'm still in the honeymoon phase - but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

My weight loss has been pretty consistent since the surgery.  About a pound to a pound and a half...a DAY! No seriously.  Yes I'm super excited. :) 

Except for two of my closest friends, my mom, boss and husband I haven't told anyone that I've had the surgery.  I did have lunch with a friend yesterday and she said I looked amazing - like color of my skin, etc. and asked what I was doing.  I HATE lying but I told her I was watching carbs, etc. 

Anywho...that's how I'm doing right now. :)  I'll probably post then/now pictures after Faire tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment