Monday, August 29, 2011

Surgery Approved!

I found out on Friday that my insurance approved my surgery and I'm set for September 27th.  Which is about 29 days, 12 hours and 45 minutes away. While I'm really thrilled - why am I so nervous?? Oh yeah because it's a major surgery and I could die. And it might not work.  And it's irreversible. And...I've never had surgery before.  Never- not even a little one.  So that's a little nerve racking. :) I'll be fine though...you'll see.

Today's my first day without any coffee.  Why did I pick a Monday to start this? No really - why?  And why is it I'm totally fine without coffee on the weekend and I'm able to get up around 7 a.m. and get on with the day - but when it comes to me going to work - I need coffee and to sleep in till about 10 a.m.  It sucks.

So I'm yawning and I feel like I'm half in and half out of a coma - but I'm typing so that makes it seem like I'm working. Occasionally I print something - anything really even a blank sheet of paper - which is the best so you don't waste toner- just to give the full effect of a diligent employee.

I should buy my vitamins and stuff today. 

I'm litterally thinking out loud...or thinking out-blog. Ha ha.  Okay that wasn't funny. 

Okay - back to "work".

No comments:

Post a Comment