Thursday, August 11, 2011

Waiting...

So I've nothing to do right now but wait.  Wait until the 15th for my nutrition appointment.  Wait long enough before I bug Ben at the surgeons office about submitting my info to the insurance company. Wait until they approve me.  Wait until the 8th to visit the hospital and do the first (of many) support groups. Wait until the 27th when I hopefully have surgery.

I suppose while I'm waiting I could:

Continue to lose those nasty 20lbs I'm supposed to lose
Practice how I'm supposed to eat
Sip some water
Go for a walk
Window shop online for a spiffy dress to inspire me even more
Write more on my bog...check
Imagine what it will be like to be skinny and healthy
Make a list of things I want to do when I'm skinny.....it's such a long list
Wonder what my friends will think when they start noticing I'm losing weight
Watch youtube videos of VSG's that DIDN'T go so well - it's always good to know what could happen - good bad or otherwise
Watch youtube videos of VSG's that DID go well.
More online virtual shopping
Daydream about getting pregnant and having a health happy baby
More online virtual shopping for baby clothes....I do that already. :)
Make a wishlist of things on Amazon I'll need before, during, and after surgery

So all that should take about a day and a half...then I'm back to waiting.  I want to be an "after" already!!!
I worry that I'm so impatient that it will cause me to have set backs.  Hopefully not. :)

....but I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment